In our April 2023 episode, co-hosts Ted Stank and Tom Goldsby speak with Kevin O’Marah, co-founder of Zero100, a membership-based think tank and research company that works with some of the world’s most notable businesses toward a zero carbon, 100% digital supply chain. Kevin has a long and storied career in the industry and is a member of the GSCI Advisory Board and a GSCI Fellow. Before Zero100, he was chief storyteller for Amazon’s Last Mile Logistics organization, chief content officer for SCM World, and a VP at Gartner, where he created its Supply Chain Top 25 rankings.
Listen as Ted, Tom, and Kevin discuss the latest news and trends in supply chain management, including digitalization, the evolution of supply chains, consumer influence, reducing carbon emissions, and more.
- Federal Reserve raises key interest rate 0.25% amid banking turmoil
- Collapse of Silicon Valley Bank sows fear over banking system
- Proposed merger of Canadian Pacific and Kansas City Southern railroads to connect United States, Mexico, and Canada
- Could Mexico replace China as leader in global manufacturing exports?
- Gartner Supply Chain University Top 25 rankings for 2022
- The Seeing, Thinking, Acting decision-making process of supply chain managers, as described by Ted, Tom, and others in their paper, “Toward a Digitally Dominant Paradigm for Twenty-First Century Supply Chain Scholarship” for the International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management
- Kevin’s Zero100 article, “Digital Transformation is 80% Strategy and 20% Technology”
- Kevin’s Zero100 article, “Scope 3 Carbon Victory Needs Sector-Level Collaboration”
- Kevin’s Forbes article, “Supply Chain Saves the World”
- Read Zero100’s The Signal newsletter