Episode 12: How UT's graduate supply chain programs rose to no. 1 in Gartner rankings
August 11, 2022
University of Tennessee, Knoxville's Global Supply Chain Institute
We're switching it up in this episode! GSCI's Executive Director Shay Scott joins Tom Goldsby as co-host and guest this week to discuss GSCI initiatives, executive education, SCM rankings and more.
Show Notes and Resources:
- Special guest, Shay Scott - Executive Director, Global Supply Chain Institute; Professor of Practice; Benz Supply Chain Leadership Fellow.
- Shay Scott named one of DC Velocity’s 2022 The Rainmakers
- UT Haslam’s Graduate Supply Chain Programs Climb to No. 1 in Premier Ranking
- UT’s Haslam Undergraduate Supply Chain Program Rises to No. 2 in Distinguished Gartner Ranking
- Message from Shay Scott - We’re proud of our highly ranked programs. Still, we measure ourselves primarily through the practical and relevant impact we have on the hundreds of businesses and the thousands of individuals we interact with through GSCI.
- Compare Graduate Programs - Our classrooms are enriched by GSCI’s network. Students have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders and globally ranked faculty in our No. 1 graduate supply chain programs.
- Compare Talent Development Programs - A primary focus of GSCI is helping our corporate partners develop supply chain leadership internally. We take great pride in helping our partners foster supply chain knowledge and innovation.
- Supply Chain Forum
- Building Tomorrow’s Supply Chain (The Purchaser, 2022)
- Theodore Stank and Thomas Goldsby, 1998, “Bridging the Gap Between Academic Responsibilities and Practical Application in Logistics,” Journal of Transportation Management, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 1-9.